Dance is so precious to many civilization as they often contain pieces of their history and livelihood that would otherwise be lost. Dance is a common language that unites us on some level. Dance is important because knowing it could give you a new talent. Not only that dance can also teach you to do other things such as gymnastics. As we all known exercise is good for general health and the feeling of euphoria embraces you with great joy, excitement, anticipation and well being.
- Students of class VII performed on the WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAY conducted as a special assembly.
- On the INVESTITURE CEREMONY the students from II,VI & VII performed on patriotic song which was gracefully presented
- Students from different classes performed on the FATHER'S DAY CELEBRATION conducted as a special assembly.
- Students from different classes performed on the GRAND PARENT DAY .It was a fabulous performance by the students.
- Students from classes VI to IX performed marvelously on the INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATION.
- Students from all the classes performed beautifully on the occasion of KRISHNA JANAMASHTMI, specially students of class X performed Govinda dance with DAHL HAND!.
- On GANPATI FESTIVAL students from class I performed beautifully in the special assembly.